Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why My Astrological Consultations Are Excellent

After many years of working with astrology, I have found that the following ingredients are especially significant in giving the most meaningful consultations:

l) I use sidereal calculations for current, astronomical accuracy.

2) I include heliocentric calculations for deeper, more comprehensive insight.

3) I use a client-centred approach which respects your individual will and encourages your own, great potential to unfold.

4) I give a very positive, but objective, description of your chart, based on the "high road" rather than the "low road" for each possibility - to encourage your highest, spiritual manifestation in your daily life.

5) I have very highly developed intuition, based on more than 35 years of daily transcendental meditation and other spiritual practises.

6) I have more than 35 years of experience with astrology - in first using my own chart as a tool for personal growth, and then helping others in the same way. I have also conducted internationally published, astrological research studies, been a member of an organization of professional astrologers, and written six astrological, computer software, interpretive reports.

7) My mission is now to pass on my knowledge and experience of astrology and to enlighten and uplift as many sincere persons as possible.

No comments: