Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Scientific Evidence for Astrology

There is much scientific, empirical research which demonstrates statistically significant correlations between planetary positions and observable events on earth. The leaders in this research have been Michel and Francoise Gauquelin, who have conducted many large studies and published books on the subject.

I worked with Francoise Gauquelin on a number of such studies myself, and I can attest to her exactness and thoroughness in making sure that the results were accurate and complete. I also met Michel Gauquelin when he presented a lecture and workshop in Toronto during his last North American tour. I was greatly impressed with his idealism, vision, and long, hard work.

The present-day organization, the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR), is an outgrowth of the Gauquelin's research, and you can find out about their ongoing research by Googling in their website.

No comments: